11 June 2013

The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review

Hi lovelies <3

Ok so which is your favorite fragrance? Mine is vanilla (no not in ice cream there chocolate wins hands down :P ); I keep hoarding creams, soaps, body lotion, mists which has vanilla smell. One day I went to Nature Co. store to buy their lip balm and the SA showed me this cream; one sniff and this baby came home with me! :angel



The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review+best vitamin e cream


About Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream

Wear a youthful glow with this Vanilla-Vitamin E Face Cream. Vanilla oil is an excellent antioxidant and relaxant while Vitamin E, helps do away with dead skin while keeping the skin soft, supple and firm. Enriched with Natural oils, Vitamins and Butters, it helps enhance blood circulation in your face and restore freshness by lightening dark spots and reversing signs of ageing. Smooth a small amount over clear, toned skin as needed, using gentle upward strokes and see it take years off your face.

The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review+best cream for oily skin


Price- Rs 895 for 50 ml

Ingredients list-

The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review+Vitamin E Face Cream


What I like about Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream

  • It smells of vanilla... yummm :-D
  • Makes my skin super soft ( I use this mainly for massaging after washing off face pack  and as night cream)
  • With regular usage it has given a subtle glow to my face <3
  • Has all natural ingredients
  • Very good moisturizing capability ( dry skin gals will love this :L )
  • No greasy or sticky feel
  • Gets easily absorbed
  • It didn't break me out ( I have acne prone oily skin )
  • Suits all skin types
  • You need a little for every use, so tub is going to last long
  • Cute packaging ^_^

The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review+organic skin care


What I dont like about Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream

  • Not suitable for oily skin in summers... or you can use the way I use for massaging and wipe the excess with cotton dipped in rose water :angel
  • Expensive

The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream Review+best cream for dry skin


Would I recommend The Nature's Co. Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream-

Yup definitely! If price is not a hitch, get it, you will fall in love it! Its a quite moisturizing without being greasy. It definitely can be used by all skin times. Ok my mom specifically told me to write this :-P "if you have dry skin and no cream makes your skin feel glow-y, super soft and moisturized go get this soon". (p.s. mom has dry skin) :-D

Rating- 4.5/5

23 comments:

  1. great review :) I have combi skin :P.. nicee clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gowthami :k do get a sample n try it..dey r pretty generous in giving samples wid ur purchases :D

      Delete
  2. I have oily skin :/ Beautiful pics! Great review Riya :))

    Visit my blog sometime :D - www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even i have oily skin arpita... it never broke me out..on d contrary i love dis one :D thanks dear <3

      Delete
  3. Seems a great cream for dry beauties... Nicely reviewed Riya dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a cream which will suit all skin types :) n thankiessss dear <3

      Delete
  4. Lovely Detailed Review ... cream seems worth a check out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot shweta <3 yup its do check it out :)

      Delete
  5. I like Nature's co. products. will try this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked this one alot..bas after a month or so i felt the cream get thicker...did u feel the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abhi toh mera 2 months hua..i didnt c any change in texture :D lets c will update if sumthing changes :angel

      Delete
  7. the cream looks so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesnt it!!!!! lyk vanilla pudding..yum :D

      Delete
  8. i have the nature's co. irish body butter...i love it!!
    will give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow is it tht gud..will check it out :D

      Delete
  9. sounds like a savior for my dry skin!! i will try it this winter..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u shld definitely get dis one dear..u will luv it :e

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally see myself getting this because vanilla is my absolute fave scent. I also love cinnamon. Thanks for sharing :)

    PS You can check out my blog at : GlamDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am sure u will luv it shivani..thanks dear :) will surely check out ur blog <3

      Delete
  12. I will try it once all my face creams are done with. :D sounds super awesome. ^_^ very nicely reviewed Riya. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i am sure u will luv it..thanks dear <3

      Delete

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...