15 June 2013

Easy Gatsby Inspired Nail Art Tutorial

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Gals <3

I was super bored today, didn't understand what to review; so thought why not to share an easy peasy nail tutorial with you guys. Gatsby inspired nail tutorial had gone viral after the movie got released, so here is my two cents. :-P I have put the step wise pics in collage, its easier to understand. (than scrolling put and down :angel )



gatsby inspired nail art tutorial+easy nail art+nail art+nail art tutorial+nail+art+gatsby



You will just need one bright nail polish, one glitter nail polish and white nail art pen/thin brush to draw lines with white nail polish. At the end of the post I have listed the polishes I have used. :-)



gatsby inspired nail art tutorial+easy nail art+nail art+nail art tutorial+nail+art+gatsby


Love the way it catches light and shine, definitely will grab many eyes. :-P



gatsby inspired nail art tutorial+easy nail art+nail art+nail art tutorial+nail+art+tutorial


Nail Polishes Used

  1. LA Colors Sparkling Diamond
  2. Faces White O White
  3. Lakme Color Crush 26

gatsby inspired nail art tutorial+easy nail art+nail art+nail art tutorial+nail+art+nail polish swatches


Did you like my easy peasy nail art tutorial?

xoxo



10 comments:

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...